By registering with HOPS Labour Solutions Limited, I agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any Applicant and in connection with the Applicant's response to the advertisement are the responsibility of the Client and HOPS Labour Solutions Limited accepts no liability whatsoever therewith.
The Client will indemnify HOPS Labour Solutions Limited against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage in connection therewith.
- The Client will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 in relation to all Applicants' details, and comply with all current legislation regarding HMRC PAYE.
- HOPS Labour Solutions Limited reserve the right to remove any advertisement at any time without reason. Examples of advertisements that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- Those that HOPS Labour Solutions Limited considers illegal, inappropriate or not legitimate.
- Those that directly or indirectly require or ask for work finding fees.
- Those that sell franchise, pyramid or similar schemes.
- Those that have been indiscriminately posted across multiple sector.
- HOPS Labour Solutions Limited reserve the right to close any account at any time without reason.
- From time to time HOPS Labour Solutions Limited will contact registered employers and applicants in order to evaluate the service.
- HOPS Labour Solutions Limited does not guarantee that the client will receive any responses from applicants to their advertisement.
- HOPS Labour Solutions Limited cannot guarantee the details of any CV, Job advertisement or the contents of an application.