HOPS membership is designed to make a work placement in the UK more enjoyable and rewarding. Membership lasts for as long as a participant is a worker with HOPS and can be purchased at a one off fee of £39. Membership is optional and is not a condition of making an application or being accepted for a work placement. Membership includes;
- NFU Mutual HOPS Worker Insurance.
- The HOPS Touchdown Ready Pack which includes; UK SIM card, UK and London Maps, a UK plug adapter and a guide for free places to visit.
- HOPS member area on website with a login area providing;
- Regular work updates on the work situation on HOPS farms in the form of a “blog” from HOPS staff translated into workers language. Possible to have guest bloggers from relevant organisations. (For example GLA, Home Office, migrant workers service providers)
- Discount vouchers for HOPS members to the top attractions in the UK
- 100 free places to visit listings.
- Frequently asked questions section where workers can ask anonymous questions of HOPS and the answers are registered to help other members.
- Access to updates, introductions and special rates for services and products negotiated by HOPS on behalf of its members.
- Entry to competitions for good work performance.
- Automatic entry into competitions for replying to HOPS evaluation questionnaires.